Thank you for coming to Tivoyageent.com, our happy home. Tivoyage Entertainment LLC is looking forward to bringing awesome stories, characters and experiences to all our visitors through our Services which are made to entertain and engage visitors with the best that we bring to the table on the platforms and devices our visitors are inclined to utilize.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We collect the following classes of information:
1. Account sign-up information given if you choose to have an account on our Services which includes your
first and last name, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password
2. Transaction information you give when you ask for information or buy a product or service from us, on or
through our Services, to include your postal address, telephone number and payment information
3. Information you give in public forums on our Services
4. Information sent from one person to another person or within a limited group utilizing our message, chat,
post or similar operations on our Services, where we are allowed by law to collect such information
5. Information you give to us when you utilize our Services, our applications on third-party sites
or platforms, for example, social networking sites, or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with
your account (the one you signed up for on our Services).
6. Location information when you visit or use our Services, as well as location information furnished by a
mobile device interacting with one of our Services (including through beacon technologies), or linked with
your IP address, where we are allowed by law to process this information.
7. Information pertaining to usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address
when you visit our Services, utilize our Services on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send.
HOW WE MAY COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
1. We may collect information you give to us when you ask for products, services or information from us; sign
2. We may collect information through tracking technologies such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit our Services or use our Services on third-party sites or platforms using one or more devices. Please see Online Tracking below for definitions of the tracking technologies listed, how they function, and information on how to control or disable them.
3. We may obtain information from other reputable sources to revise or supplement the information you make available to us or we collected automatically. Local law may require that you give permission to the third party before the third party can share your information with us.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY US
Offer you products and services you request
Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our Services or changes to our policies
As permitted by local law, and choices and controls that may be available to you, we may use information collected from you, or from devices associated with you, to:
a. Send you offers and promotions for our products and services or third-party products and services
b. Personalize content and experiences
c. Provide you with advertising based on your activity on our Services and on third-party sites and applications.
4. Improve our products, services and operations
5. Investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
We and certain service providers, operating on our behalf, may collect information about your activity, or activity on devices associated with you, on our Services utilizing cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons. This process is known as tracking. The information gathered through tracking is utilized for many reasons including, for instance, to:
Give useful features to make simpler your experience when you return to our Services
Give useful content based on your preferences, usage patterns and location
Monitor and assess the utilization and operation of our Services
Examine traffic on our Services and on the sites of third parties
We may connect this tracking data with your account sign-up information, in which case, we will regard it as personal information. Service providers that collect tracking data on our behalf may offer you the choice not to be tracked online.
Advertisers and third parties may additionally collect information about your activity on our Services, on devices connected with you, and on third-party sites and applications utilizing tracking technologies. Tracking data collected by these advertisers and third parties is utilized to choose which ads you see both on our Services and on third-party sites and applications, yet does not recognize you by personal information or by your account information. You may decide not to obtain targeted advertising from many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers. You may also choose to control targeted advertising you receive within applications by utilizing your mobile device settings (for instance, by resetting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
Examples of online tracking technologies include:
Flash cookies. We may utilize local shared objects, sometimes known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences or display content based upon what you view on our Services to customize your visit. Our advertisers and third-party service providers also may use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how information is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. You can adjust your privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies by going here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html.
Please note that if you stop Flash cookies, you may be unable to use most of the features on our Services and some of our Services will not work correctly.
DO NOT TRACK
Some browsers have "Do Not Track" features that send a signal to the websites you visit indicating you do not wish to have your browser activity tracked. More Information concerning Do Not Track can be obtained here: https://allaboutdnt.com/.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHER COMPANIES
We may share your personal information, but we won’t share your personal information outside Tivoyage Entertainment LLC with the exception of certain limited situations, including:
If you enable us to share your personal information with another company, for example:
Choosing to share your personal information with companies that have been carefully selected by Tivoyage to enable them to send you offers and promotions about their products and services
Directing us to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms, such as, social networking sites
Please be advised that once we share your personal information with another company, such information becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices.
2. If we collaborate with financial institutions to offer co-marketed products or services to you, which we will do so only if allowed by applicable law and, in these cases, the financial institutions are not to use your personal information for purposes other than those identified with the co-marketed products or services.
3. If companies perform services on our behalf, nevertheless, these companies are restricted from utilizing your personal information for purposes other than those asked for by us or required by law.
4. If it is necessary in connection with the sale of a business, to uphold our Terms of Service or rules, to guarantee the well-being and security of our visitors and third parties, to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our visitors and third parties, to obey the legal process or, in other cases, if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law.
YOUR CONTROLS AND DECISIONS
We give you the capacity to exercise certain controls and decisions regarding our collecting, utilizing and sharing of your information as follow and in accordance with applicable law:
You may correct, update and delete the account you created when you signed up on our Services
You may change your decisions for subscriptions, newsletters and alerts
You may decide whether you want offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services that we think you might enjoy
You may decide whether we share your personal information with other companies so they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services
You may decide whether to get targeted advertising from many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers by visiting The Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/
6. You may inquire or request the personal information we have about you and ask that we adjust or erase it.
Please note that, if you do not enable us to collect personal information from you, we may be unable to provide certain products and services to you and some of our services may not be able to consider your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific personal information about you that we process or retain, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We absolutely understand the need to offer further privacy protections for information we may collect from children on our Services. When we need to collect personal information from children, we take steps to protect children’s privacy, including:
Advising parents about our information practices as it relates to children, including the types of personal information we may collect from children, the uses of such information, and whether and with whom we may share that information.
As per applicable law, acquiring consent from parents for the collection of personal information from their children, or for sending information about our products and services directly to their children.
Restricting our collection of personal information from children to no more than is absolutely necessary to take part in an online activity.
Enabling parents to inquire or request the personal information we have collected from their children and giving the parent the option to request that the personal information be changed or erased.
DATA SECURITY, INTEGRITY AND RETENTION
DATA TRANSFERS AND STORAGE
If it becomes necessary, whenever your personal information is transferred, stored or handled by us, we will take reasonable steps to shield the privacy of your personal information
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request disclosure of your personal information collected by Tivoyage Entertainment LLC and shared with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
We look forward to earning your trust and loyalty. We are devoted to treating your personal information with the same care and respect that we would want for ourselves. Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83(c)(2), members of Tivoyage Entertainment LLC does not share users' personal information with affiliated companies or nonaffiliated for their direct marketing use unless a visitor elects that we do so.
California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 allows registered visitors who are minors (under the age of 18) to ask for and be granted complete removal of posted content. If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is posted, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. For this request to be granted for content you posted on our Services, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there might be conditions in which the law does not require or allow removal regardless of your request.
COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS